When you're online at KaiPermnw.org, your information is protected using the latest in online security standards, including Secure Socket Layers (SSL), 128-bit encryption, and automatic logouts. When new standards are created, we adopt the ones that make sense for all of our members. However, we ask that you do your part as well.
Keep Current With The Latest Online Scams
Stay one step ahead of would-be criminals. All it takes is a little ID theft protection information, some identity safeguards and a visit every week to this security alert page. It's just another way we can work together to help you get ahead financially.
Be Sure To Keep Your Login And Password Secret
Follow the Virtual Branch login username and password guidelines to create a unique password you'll remember. Then, keep that information secret. Of course, if you ever forget your username or password, call us and we'll help you get back in to the system.
Other Personal Security Measures Include:
- Utilize current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Netscape browsers.
- Be sure others are not watching when you enter your login information.
- Never leave your computer unattended while in the system. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Exit the system when you are finished to properly end your session. Once a session has ended, no further transactions can be processed until you login to the system again.
- Close your browser when you are finished so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer.
Your Identity Is Your Protection
Enhanced Authentication provides extra protection for your online data and helps guard against phishing scams and identity theft by recognizing your computer and usage patterns. If a questionable login attempt is detected, the system will require additional identity verification before allowing access.
The system also displays a secret image and phrase combination that you choose. This secret image and phrase is displayed each time you login as a reassurance that you are at the correct page. If you do not see your image and phrase, you should not enter your Security Code.